These days gaming is on anther level in india. so, we created a best build for your budget and best gaming experience on 50k rupee. best for 1080p High Settings Game’s in this price range. Gaming PC Build Under 50,000 ₹
Gaming PC Build Under 50,000
Processor is a main component of any PC builds. We use Amd Ryzen 5 3600. Best Mid Range Processor for Gaming & Also In Content Creation. Amd Ryzen 5 3600 is Hexa core Processor 6 Cores and 12 processing threads, 4.2 GHz Max Boost bundled with the Quiet AMD Wraith Stealth cooler. In this price range this is a best CPU we can use.
- 3rd Gen Ryzen
- Socket AM4
- Max Boost Frequency 4.2 GHz
- DDR4 Support
- L2 Cache 3MB
- L3 Cache 32MB
- Thermal Design Power 65W
- with Wraith Stealth cooler
For Motherboard we can go with Msi B450M PRO M2 MAX. This is best motherboard in this price range and it’s have many good features. it’s based on AMD AM4 Socket. and it’s support’s AMD Ryzen™/AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/Ryzen™ 1st Generation/7th Generation A-series/Athlon X4/Athlon™ Processors.
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics / Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3466+(OC) MHz
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs.
Graphics Card is much needed component for batter Gaming and in this price range of pc build we have perfect Msi GTX 1650 Super Ventus XS OC 4GB Graphic Card. It’s Super Series has ultra-fast GDDR6 memory. Best for High Settings Gaming.
We use 8 GB DDR4 3000MHz RAM For This Build. Adata XPG Gammix D30 8GB DDR4 3000MHz best fit for this build and because AMD Loves High frequency RAM’s That’s why we use 3000MHz instead of 2400MHz.
- Edgy Wing-Shaped Design
- The Performance to Win
- Overclocking with Intel® XMP 2.0
- Top-Quality Chips for Enhanced Durability
For this build 550W is more then enough. so we use Antec Atom V550.
- Continuous Power: 550 Watt
- Fan Size: 120 mm
- Voltage: 100VAC – 240VAC
- Frequency Range: 47-63Hz
- Current: 5A
- Total Power: 550W
Yes, We use SSD M.2 in this budget because SSD is very important for loading time. SSD M.2 is very faster then HDD. For SSD M.2 we use Western Digital 120GB Green M.2 and for HDD we use Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200 RPM.
- Improved performance for everyday computing
- An easy upgrade for your PC
- Solid state reliability
- Less power, more play
- 1TB capacity
- 3.5-inch internal hard drive
- 64MB buffer size
- 7200 RPM Class
Choosing on Cabinets is all up to you. You can choose any cabinet who fit’s on your budget. A Good Air Flow is must for Good Gaming Experience and in this budget it hard to find a good cabinet with good airflow but we have one in the list is Corsair SPEC 1 Red. This cabinet is very popular in this price range because of it’s looks and good airflow.
- USB 3.0 front port with internal connector
- Large side panel window
- Cable routing and CPU cooler backplate motherboard cutouts
- Seven PCIe slots with room for long graphics cards up to 420 mm long
- Install up to four storage drives, your choice of 3.5-inches or 2.5-inches, each tray fits both
- Dust filters for front and PSU intake
All Price listed is very on different time’s. you can compare all products price in TechDeals.in Website. this website is compare products price from 4 different websites like amazon, Md Computers, Primeabgb.